Brigitta Mullican has lived in Rockville for 50 years. She loves the city and she loves its people. She wants Rockville and its citizens to have the best possible future.
- Bring responsive and responsible leadership to City Hall
- Match fiscal activity with strong responsibility
- Reduce property taxes to make living in Rockville more affordable
- Build a safe and clean Rockville
- Reduce the City of Rockville Property Tax Rate
- Require strong internal financial controls for each city department
- Deliver quality City services to all citizens at a fair cost
- Build safe neighborhoods and safe streets.
- Promote open and green space to help increase the quality of life for Rockville residents
- Balance residential and commercial development for a livable Rockville
- Build a cooperative relationship with Montgomery County and the State of Maryland to ensure Rockville's roads and schools are properly maintained.